Skip to main content

Featured Post

Top 10 Places to visit in Morocco

Morocco Travel Series The Top Ten places to visit in Morocco Morocco is one of the most diverse countries the world and certainly in the recent years it’s growing out to become the No. 1 tourist destination on its own right. Today’s numerous economical flights, which now fly to over 6 cities in Morocco enable anyone to drop there and spend a great weekend in one of the beautiful cities of the country. No matter if you want to do a cultural exploration of the Islamic – Oriental- Northern African cultural heritages, if you want a culinary tour, or some days of Sun-Sea-Sand, you can now combine all these when in Morocco. In this article I would like to provide you some guidance on what I think are the top 10 things you shouldn’t miss out on trying or doing when in Morocco. Visit the Old District of Fez Fés Medina the world famous leather manufacture     Having the biggest, untouched oriental souk (Medieval market) quarter in the whole world (als

Top 10 Natural Wonders of Morocco: Intro


 Top 10 Natural Wonders of Morocco


 


  

Top 10 Places you wouldn't believe exists in Morocco


Introduction


Before getting started I must warn you: this will be a foreword longer than usual. If you don’t want to read it all, then just turn to Part 1 where my list of blog will start with photos and descriptions of each site.

After some reconsideration I’ve decided to make this longer-than-usual blog into separate posts per attraction. I’m doing this not to gain more views, but in order to be able to give each attraction its own right to be there, being represented in their own in separate posts.

I tried my best to let you guys know how to get to each attraction, however if something is not clear or if I did not include something useful please let me know.

I’ve long considered to create this piece, as to demonstrate that Morocco is not only a beautiful, multi-colored country, but also that it gives home to numerous such natural wonders you wouldn’t believe exist in there. This was a very thorough investigation on my end, so I m pretty proud of putting all this together. It took a while to complete this fun research and hours of going through pics and information, mainly because of all the disinformation there is on the internet, especially when it comes to photographs that leads to some key misunderstandings 

( I will soon write a blog on this too )

Morocco as a Northern African country, is pretty well known for its deserts and while people do know about that fact that the country has a pretty long shoreline and some pretty high mountains, the thing most of them still associate Morocco is, is in fact the desert. It is no wonder: the country is in Africa and Africa is associated with dryness and deserts. Luckily when it comes to Morocco, the reality is much different from what we imagine. That’s why I’d like to present you to some astonishingly beautiful and surprising images of natural wonders, that you wouldn’t imagine existed in Morocco.

While some of these Morocco natural wonders are still virtually unknown, some others are already considered key-attractions due to their outstanding looks or qualities. However what my intention is is not only to bring Morocco closer to you with photos, I’d also like to write a few sentences on each place, also including information on how exactly to get to each one of these attractions.  I hope you guys will find this piece interesting and entertaining and should you have any comments, notes or remarks for me, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

I’m also working on my Pinterest profile we I want to create easy-to-find subsections which contain the photographs of all the charming places enlisted in this piece as well as all the rest of the attractions that I did or will talk about in the future.

Click here to go on to read the first part


Comments

Popular Posts